ERTL 75th Anniversary 1:16 Allis Chalmers Model WC Tractor With Farmer
In 1945 Fred Ertl, Sr. started making tractors in the furnace of his home in Dubuque, IA. The first tractor he produced was the Allis Chalmers Model WC with Farmer. For the ERTL 75th Anniversary we have replicated the tractor along with the Farmer riding proudly in the seat. The tractor features a die cast body and fenders and has a narrow front axle. The wheels are constructed of durable plastic. Most 1:16 implements will attach to the rear hitch.
- 1/16 ERTL 75th Anniversary Allis Chalmers WC with Farmer Man
- Recommended age 14+ years, Not Recommended for play
- Diecast body with rubber wheels
- Approx Measurement: 8in L x 5in W x 5.75in H
- Casting features "ERTL 75 Years" on the tractor frame below the engine